Monday, May 18, 2015

Review: PANTENE 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner - Hair Fall Control

What causes hair fall? 


Stress can make your hair fall out.

" A common myth of hair loss is that it can be caused by stress. We naturally shed between 50 to 80 strands of hair a day. But stressful circumstances such as bereavement, divorce, job loss, or surgery have been known to cause stress-induced hair loss. If you are experiencing what seems like excessive stress and hair loss, be sure to consult your doctor. This is a myth of hair loss that can come true."

Lately, I've been seeing ads everywhere and beauty bloggers are raving about Pantene 3 minute miracle conditioner for damaged hair. But damaged hair is not my concern because as what the people/ staff in the salon would say my hair is a "virgin hair" (wow!- because it is not treated yet and no chemicals were used on my hair since after the doctors need to shave off my long hair prior my operation) But even before my cranial operation , severe hair fall is really a challenge to me ( my ex-colleagues knew about this! Hair all over the office. Hehe)

At first, I was a bit skeptical about this hair product, because of my previous experiences with different conditioners claiming they are suitable for falling hair, but failed me. But because of the respectable reviews I've read about this product, I became inquisitive and swooned of this one. Why not give it a shot? 

I got this 180ml tube in Zalora @ P159 


Let me tell you first my hair's condition. Thick, curly, frizzy and unruly, as if it has a life of its own. Lol.

Shampoo alone (roar!)

With Pantene 3 minute miracle conditioner (tamer hair..hehe)



What I love about Pantene 3 minute miracle :

- the packaging looks stately
- it smells so good (fruity but not too sweet)
- it's easy to rinse (really! I was surprised at how easy for it to rinse)
- without sticky-after-feel (unlike other conditioners that I need to lather soap/ body wash again to remove the grease.
- makes my hair smoother
- The moment I put the conditioner on my hair, I can feel the difference. I don't need to wait for 3 minutes
- AND noticeably less hair fall

          When I use shampoo alone. Approx 16 strands in the bathroom's strainer

After a week of continuous use..only 5 strands on the strainer. Yay! That's why it took me forever to make this review. I need to try and test the product thoroughly.



Directions:  After shampoo, apply onto damp hair. Rinse off thoroughly. Recommended for daily use.

Ingredients:  Water, Bis- Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimoniun Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Silk Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazone, CI 19140, CI 17200, CI 42090

Will I re-purchase? Definitely Y-E-S!!! Will not go back to my old conditioner.

Ratings:        ★★★★★
5/5 because it's true to its claims based on my experience.

From being SKEPTIC, I am now a BELIEVER! Pantene lives up to my expectations!

Finally, my crowning glory has found her "PERFECT MATCH" ♥

Mmmwah! 



Sure, my life isn't perfect but my hair is! ♥♥♥

You may purchase this product at Zalora and use this code upon check out for 15% off  ZBAPQZNG .. Happy shopping!





Thank you for visiting my blog! I would love to hear your thoughts . Your comments are always welcome and appreciated! ♥

27 comments:

  1. Hmmm... Makes me want to try this product. I was never a fan of Pantene. My hair and scalp were not friends with it but after reading your review, well, I might give Pantene another shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi May! If you have colored/treated hair, buy the other variant, for damaged hair. My primary concern is my excessive hair fall that's why I bought the hair fall control.. Go ,try it sis. Promise, you won't regret it. ;) thanks!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this.... I've been having bad hair this past few months.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jesma! Give this one a shot. It may be your locks' perfect match as well :)

      Delete
  3. I use Pantene as my conditioner. It really helps!

    Love, Didi of Frances and Flair
    KEEP IN TOUCH: Facebook||Bloglovin'||Twitter||Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received a free sample of this! I really like the smell~ been using this for awhile now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Me too. The fruity smell of this product serves also as our bathroom's freshener. :)

      Delete
  5. I've used several shampoos before for my hairfall control too but instead of having less, I still have a lot of hair and my mom wanted to scold me every morning she sweeps the floor. haha.. Now that I see good results in here, I might try using this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rubie. Better try it, this might solve your hairfall as well. Thanks. :)

      Delete
  6. I get hair fall too. It is so annoying and worrysome. Will try this soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it, Jennifer. This might be the answer to your hairfall :) Thanks

      Delete
  7. Amazing review. I am not a user of Pantene products but I will reco this to my mother and sisters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This might be the solution to my hair fall. Would give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hair fall has been a huge problem for both the ladies and gents for more years than I can count. I'm glad there products that can reduce the amount of hair fall this much. I don't have the same problem, my hair is fine, but I'm sure a lot of my friends will love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you Anne! :) Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  10. Great review for Panteen 3 minute miracle. I love your comparison photo, it really shows the difference or rather the effectiveness of the product. It's reasonably priced too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've read good reviews about Pantene 3-minute miracle product, even mommies I've known are using this. It even goes on sale at Lazada if I'm not mistaken. - KarenT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh hairfall that's my biggest problem too. This should be in my grocery list this weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've read other reviews of the Pantene 3-minute miracle and they all said good stuff about this product. But I'm hesitant to try Pantene because my scalp tend to produce dandruff when I use strong hair products. My hair has a life of its own too and I want to tame them without using blow dryer. Hindi ba ito matapang sa scalp? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruth! Thanks for dropping by. We all have diff hair types. What works for me might not work for you. These are the common toxic chemicals you need to watch out when buying conditioner : Formaldehyde, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Phthalates and Parabens. They are just the tip of the iceberg. Start reading your product labels and look into switching your hair care product use over the organic products. :) Pantene is my hair's perfect match ♥

      Delete
  14. I also use this one and will definitely recommend it to others! Been using Pantene conditioner for hair fall for years but this product is now my new favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you want to Buy Hair Care Products online, you can purchase from the online shopping portal https://awesomebazar.com/hair-care.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice blog
    great information.
    Gorgeous Bridal Make UpA wedding is a wonderful, once-in-a-lifetime event. Exactly why, we at VLCC have created 12 unique looks, crafted by a team of experts.

    ReplyDelete