Friday, November 13, 2015

My Mommy's House of Kare Kare : Home of The Best Kare Kare and Crispy Pata in Subic

When in Subic.... eat at My Mommy's House of Kare Kare!
Subic Freeport is a melting pot of diverse people - both local and foreigners love visiting Subic Freeport not just for the outlet stores of our favorite brands but also the food.
From Japanese, Korean to Indian food Subic has a lot to offer. But the best is still home cooked meals prepared by our Mommy. If craving for some you can have your home cooked meal by Mommy at My Mommy's House of Kare Kare.


Its quaint design brings a very homey feel to its customers that they keep coming back for more.
And being known for their Kare Kare, My Mommy's House of Kare Kare brings you delicious Kare Kare that is so good that even without the preserved fish paste it still tastes great.
If craving Italian, My Mommy's House of Kare Kare also offers authentically made Pizza - all its ingredients are all from Italy to be true to its word and also cooked in an oven for that perfect bite.


Check out My Mommy's House of Kare Kare when you are in Subic.
To know more about My Mommy's House of Kare Kare follow them on Facebook for updates.

----- PR
* Photos grabbed from MMK's facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment