Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Dan Hill : The King of Romance at Resorts World Manila on February 10 and at Midas Tent on February 13, 2016


Christmas isn't over yet but I can't contain my excitement. Because I love all his songs. ♥♥♥ 








Baby...I never thought that I could love someone as much as I love you,

I know it's crazy, but it's true.

I never thought that I could need someone as much as I need you,

I love you. - Never Thought , Dan Hill




I don't wanna hear that song again

From the night we first met 
I don't wanna hear you whispering
Things I'd rather forget

I don't wanna look into your eyes

Coz you know what happens next

We'll be making love and then

I'll fall all over again - I Fall All Over Again, Dan Hill



Why do we always hurt the ones we love?

(Why?)

Just when it seems we've finally made it through

Why can't we fly between the eagle and the dove?

Why do we always hurt the ones we love? 

- Why do we always hurt the ones we love?, Dan Hill



If you don't have plans yet on Valentine's Day with a loved one, then this will be a perfect gift and also to rekindle lost romance as "The King of Romance", Dan Hill will perform this Valentine season.


Nominated for a Grammy for Best Male Vocal, winner of a Grammy (as co-producer of "Seduces Me" on Celine Dion's 30 plus million-selling "Falling into You" album), winner of five Juno Awards and the Harold Moon Award (Canadian Lifetime Song Writing Achievement Award), dan has recorded and released multiple gold and platinum albums. His classic hits, such as "Sometimes When We Touch" (closing in on 5 million spins in America alone, and covered by hundreds of artists around the world), "Can't We Try" (#1 Billboard AC Record of the Year), and "Never Thought (That I Could Love)", another #1 AC record, all remain staples of AC radio stations around the world. Dan has also enjoyed consistent success as a behind the scenes' songwriter, his compositions recorded by so many artists spanning so many musical genres that it's, well, incredible. Celine Dion, Britney Spears, 98 Degrees, The Backstreet Boys, Rod Stewart, Donny Osmond, Jennifer Rush and Michael Bolton just to name a few.



Last 2011, he did a back to back concert with Yvonne Elliman and Stephen Bishop. This year he will be back once again to serenade us with his top charting hits and spend the Valentines here in the Philippines, touring. Catch him as he performs on February 10, 2016 at Newport Performing Arts Theater, Resorts World Manila.

TICKET PRICES :

SUPER VIP     PHP 6,500

   VIP               PHP 6,000

GOLD               PHP 5,500

SILVER            PHP 4,000

DELUXE           PHP 2,500






Tickets are available at Ticketworld - 911-5555, SM Tickets - 470-2222 and Resorts World Box Office - 908-8000 local 7700. Get your tickets now! 

This concert is presented by Resorts World Manila in cooperation with Redstone Media Productions Inc.

For discounted tickets 0917 3328000

No comments:

Post a Comment