Friday, September 9, 2016

REVIEW : Vaniderm VCO Essential Oil with Lavender


So many personal care products at home? Yes? Since I want to practice minimalism at home, I would start with these products.


Before, I would use different  products for my kids' skin (they got sensitive skin) and mine when itching, a different lotion for me and my kids for massage at night to put them to sleep, a special oil for  Mr. MITD, to relax his tensed muscles after a long day at work.

Now, I have found a product that can be used by my family for our skin rashes, insect bites and for massage. Good thing that it is also paraben free since it uses all natural ingredients-- The Vaniderm VCO Essential Oil with Lavender. It has a calming and relaxing effects and helps relieve muscle and joint pains; can also be applied to minor burns, insect bites and stings.

Vaniderm VCO Essential Oil with Lavender 

Whenever I see insect bites on my kids' skin or mine, I use this product and voila! Itching's gone in no time. Tested and proven by me and my family.

What I love about this product aside from its fresh scent (that has a calming and relaxing effects),  is its non-greasy fomulation which is easily absorbed by the skin. Walang lagkit-feel! :) 

Ingredients : Virgin Coconut Oil, Lavender Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Olive Oil, Rice Bran Oil and Sunflower Oil.


Another staple at home. :-) 
All in one bottle!

Visit and follow their Facebook page for more  details and products. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment